Strength is not hard to find. It is all around us. It so ubiquitous we often fail to see it even when we see it every day.
Here is just a short list of examples I often take for granted:
- The trees that stand day and night in all weather.
- The roads that take the pounding of thousands of cars every day.
- Mom… standing by Dad during during all those years in which MS slowly and mercilessly took his body.
- The immigrants who have picked up and left all they knew behind in search of a better life for their families
- The house in which I live (despite its creaks and moans)
- The blades of grass which are capable of laying concrete to ruin
And so many others.